Quick User Guide
The free new Aged Care Decisions App is the first of its kind in Australian aged care.
The App makes finding, comparing and securing an aged care vacancy for a loved one fast, efficient and stress-free.
After receiving an ACD Privacy Code from the Aged Care Decisions team, you will be able to:
- View & shortlist matched options – including reviews from other families
- Book tours, and receive confirmations of tour bookings from facilities
- Send direct messages to facilities
- Share the App and its information with family members; and
- Get in touch with your Placement Specialist via phone, email or App message.
The Aged Care Decisions service is offered 100% free of charge to families.
Aged Care Guide
Menu of functions
Click on the orange [icon name=”bars”] icon in top right hand corner to access the menu from any part of the App.
Shortlist preferred facilities
Click the blue “Shortlist facility?” button when viewing options to add it to your personal shortlist.
View your shortlist by clicking on “My Shortlist” in the Menu.
Store & Share Referral Codes
Referral Codes are provided by the Australian Government, and are required to process an aged care placement application quickly.
Input & store your Referral Codes, for sharing with shortlisted facilities, in the “My Referral Codes” page.